What about our Constitution, life, liberty, peace and prosperity?:
Register to vote Richard Charles Silver Senator 2012 Republican:
1) Mr Heller was appointed last year by Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to a vacancy created by the resignation of John Ensign. Like all public servants, Mr Heller took an oath of office to support and defend our Constitution:
2) Mr Heller voted for Indefinite Detention of US Citizens by US Military on American Soil, Guantanamo or anywhere in the world without Legal Cause, Due Process, Evidence, Warrant or Jury Trial, in direct Violation of our Constitution, Bill of Rights and centuries of legal precedent.
3) Mr Heller voted for retroactive immunity for internet telephone company espionage on American Citizens without warrant or due process, although our US Constitution forbids retroactive laws or government violations of privacy of person, home and effects without warrant or due process.
4) Mr Heller voted against warrants for Foreign and US wiretaps required by our Constitution and due process.
5) With 11 years occupying Afghanistan, Mr Heller voted not to remove US Troops.
6) Mr Heller voted against Congressional Oversight of CIA Interrogations and Torture.
7) Mr Heller voted to not investigate impeachment of President Bush for lying about Iraq.
8) Mr Heller voted to not redeploy US Troops out of Iraq.
9) Mr Heller voted to not close offshore business tax loopholes.
10) Mr Heller voted to not exempt middle income Americans from AMT Taxes.
11) Mr Heller voted not to protect Social Security.
12) Mr Heller voted to expand (bankrupt) Medicare without paying for it.
13) Mr Heller voted against negotiating better prices for Medicare Drugs.
14) Mr Heller voted to deny Washington DC residents the vote.
15) Mr Heller voted to not let shareholders vote on executive compensation, after voting yes.
16) Mr Heller voted to not improve AMTRAK affordable transportation.
17) Mr Heller voted to allow job discrimination on sexual orientation.
18) Mr Heller voted to waste $252 B on unproductive energy, infrastructure and job government projects at taxpayer expense.
19) Mr Heller earned early retirement by selling American liberty, lives, peace and prosperity out and short, during a time of prolonged unpopular military actions for oil that are bankrupting America and our living standard when America has 200 years of Natural Gas and 1000 years of coal.
20) Mr Heller violated habeas corpus, which predates the Magna Carta in 1215:
21) Mr Heller violated posse comitatus, in effect declaring pre-emptive martial war on America and her citizens during peacetime:
22) Mr Heller voted for this:
New Bill Authorizes Rendition of American Citizens Living within the United States to Other Countries for Torture: